BinaNat Capital is the most trusted hard money lender in the Southeast serving Georgia and Florida since 2007. We finance real estate opportunities where banks and traditional lenders won’t. No minimum credit score is required. We approve loans based on the merit of the deal itself, not your personal credit history. Our secure application process is designed to put cash in your hand quickly so you don’t miss out on the deal of a lifetime.
What Are Hard Money Loans?
Hard Money Loans provide quick and easy short term cash financing from private lenders that allow you to seize the opportunities that make sense to you. Loan amounts are calculated against the value of real property and terms are typically six months. BinaNat Capital is the Southeast’s most trusted direct private lender and the perfect partner for your next real estate project.
Securing financing through BinaNat Capital is quick and easy. Once you’ve discovered the realestate deal of a lifetime, simply fill out our secure online application and submit all necessary documents. One of our appraisers will evaluate the property and qualify you for up to 65% of the property’s after repair value. You’ll receive cash in hand to purchase the property within 5-7 business days and be well on your way to building wealth.
- First mortgage lien only
- Loans up to 65% of ARV
- Loans from $10,000 to $1,000,000
- Multifamily properties up to 4 units will be considered
- Appraisal of ARV required on all properties (borrower is responsible for payment)
- Mortgagee title policy required at closing
- Builder’s risk policy naming BinaNat Capital as additional loss payee required at closing
- Closing attorney selected by BinaNat Capital
- Completed borrower application
- Executed contract for purchase and detailed construction budget from contractor
- Adequate financial reserves to cover expenses of closing and continued borrowing
- Acceptable exit strategy to retire loan
- 6 month term, interest only at 15% per annum
- Origination fee of 5-7% of loan (minimum fee may apply)
- Customary closing costs and fees paid by borrower
- Appraisal by BinaNat Capital’s approved appraiser
- Interest due on the first of each month
- Extension fees beyond original term may apply